ERA Rewards Program
Help us to grow our network globally and you could be rewarded with a cash amount of up to 10,000€*!
In order to qualify for this program you need the following to happen:
- Introduce us to someone we don’t yet know.
- The person decides to sign a Franchise Agreement, pays the initial fee and successfully completes the Foundational Training.
Please send the CV and details of the person you would like to refer to the ERA Recruitment Team on JoinUs@expensereduction.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I become eligible under the Rewards Program?
- Introduce us to someone we have not already spoken to. Send us his/her CV. When your referral signs the Licence Agreement, pays the whole Licence Fee and completes the Foundational Training – you will be eligible for your Reward.
* What is the value of the Rewards Program?
- Reward is €10,000 for the successful referral of a candidate looking to purchase a Franchise Licence at €99,900.
- Reward is €8,500 for the successful referral of a candidate looking to purchase a Franchise Licence at €59,900.
- Reward is €6,000 for the successful referral of a candidate looking to purchase a Franchise Licence at €39,900.
If I refer multiple people and they all qualify under the Rewards Program, would I be eligible to for a Reward for each eligible referral?
- You are eligible as many times as your referral(s) qualify under the Rewards Program.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidate referred through this program must sign a Franchise agreement in one of our areas and/or
countries managed directly by ERA EMEA or by a European Area Developer.
- The Rewards Program is redeemable only after the referred candidate has successfully completed the Foundational Training and once the licence fee has been paid in full.
- The referral, as part of the Rewards Program, is valid for a period of 12 months. This means, the person referred must purchase an ERA Franchise Licence within 12 months on the referral being made.
- The ‚reward‘ must be redeemed by a successful referrer within 12 months after the candidate has successfully completed the Basic Training and once the licence fee has been paid in full. The referrer must be an ERA Franchisee based in one of our existing EMEA territories and must be in good standing.